Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tyler's Next Play - Pajama Game

My next show is called "The pajama Game" and I play PREZ, a womanizer that runs the union and is very serious about what he says and does. I have 3 solo songs and a few chorus songs. I am on stage over 50 percent of the play. More like 75% of the time and I have some really fun monologues. Plus, if you come, you can wear Pajama's :)
The show open on March 5th and runs for 3 weeks in Rocklin off of Rocklin Road across the street from the New DMV. The building is called TEMPERANCE HALL.
I would really appreciate a family attendance as I really am looking forward to this show and character! Plus I am talking to the Director about discounted group parties.
Lots of love and appreciation for those that can come and support my craft and desire :)
A flier is attached as well.

tyler
916-289-8921

No comments: