Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just a little Note and some pictures!

I just wanted to say that I really had a wonderful time with the Meinzer family clan and the pics I took (that you all have hopefully) that show this.


I have enclosed a few of some of my favorite pictures I took and hopefully some are good enough for the wall or computer backgrounds for some of you. ;)


I never intended to be the photographer on the trip, but slowely I was motivated to record the memory for everyone to have and share. Enjoy and feel free to take any pictures you want. I accept paypal, money orders, checks, or cash. You can mail it to me as soon as possible. Pictures are $1.00 each or 20 for $15.00 or you can get them all for $2574.30. ;)


Here are some of the pictures with a vidio at the end of the riding trip that followed the family vacation. It was fun seeing everyone and the new additions as well!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Here are some pictures of the riding trip with the family that RIDES and LIKES to have MORE FUN! hehe ;)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

tyler

No comments: